Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 1 Results! Beginning Week 2 - Day 8!

It is nearly midnight on Sunday (almost Monday). So, it's been 7 days since I've begun my journey. I began last Monday at 229 lbs. So, Week 2, I just got on the scale and it said...224!

I was excited to see that. I lost 5 pounds in 7 days. I went from not working out at all and eating a lot...to working out 6 out of the 7 days and eating better EVERY day and the scale says I've lost 5 pounds. I don't think I'll be able to keep that weight loss up every week and I know I shouldn't, that's TOO MUCH to lose every week...but if you make a drastic change, you'll see pretty quick drastic results. Hopefully the next week or two I will see as good of results, but it will become harder for my body to lose weight. The dreaded plateau! I just have to keep active and eat better - THE KEY!

So, 1 week down, 5 pounds less! And I will post some pictures NOW. You can't expect to look much different after a week, but I see some slight differences already. My chin and my chest already look a bit more trim and my side-view stomach had improved. BUT, see for yourself.

Thank you all again for the support. It helps IMMENSELY...you have no idea.
If you have an exercise or dietary questions, feel free to ask! Keep tuning in, pals! Peace!











4 comments:

  1. Hey Steve, I'm proud of you for sticking to your plan and stuff. You are kicking ass and taking names. Also, you seem to be motivating others through your example. Maybe I should start a 12-week plan to not be a crazy person ^_^.

    -Lauren K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the weight loss Steve!
    Also...way to whore your blog on Facebook. I'll read it when it's convenient for me asshole!

    For a while I was inspired to work out alongside you when you started this, but then I bought one of those giant bags of M&Ms and started watching a Ninja Turtles marathon. Let's just say I fell off the horse....

    You're a better man than I, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, shit...those delicious M&Ms and Ninja Turtles would make Ghandi think twice. You know that.
    If you screw up one day, make the next day better. That's all we can do. I'm glad you got active, though, sir.
    How's job searching, buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever need a workout buddy, I'd be glad to join ya, man!
    And keep switchin it up, that helps fight the plateau. Also, take a few days off every once in awhile. It gets your body used to the idea that someday you won't be able to work out every day, but that you're still eating healthy and not gaining weight.

    ReplyDelete