Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another Week...Another Post...Week 2 Results!

So, I didn't quite live up to my 2-3 posts per week quota. But, I assure you, I have been living up to my diet and exercise quota because I just got on the scale and it said ... 220 lbs. So, I now have lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks (5 pounds last week, and 4 pounds this week)going from 229 to 220. It's amazing what 9 pounds can do because I acutally can notice a difference. It's great. I have cut out a lot of unnecessary carbs and maintained a pretty steady workout. And I'll reiterate...in 14 days, I've lost 9 pounds. Great!

I just took pictures of myself on my Mac, but it can't get the internet at my home so, alas, I am blogging from the home computer. I guarantee my pics of tonight will be posted tomorrow, though.

So...I'm starting Week 3 of transformation phase, heh. And, as you all are aware, a bountiful feast will be presented on Thursday, of galactic proportions. BUT...I will do my best to not stuff myself as usual on this particular day. I don't expect this upcoming week to be my healthiest and most strict week out of the 12, if you know what I mean, but I will do my best to keep working out, eat the healthiest stuff and drink LOTS OF WATER! You gotta take one day at a time with this. So important. So, I hope you enjoy the sporadic posts because there's 10 more weeks of 'em coming. Wish me luck! Peace, my pals!

1 comment:

  1. You're blowing me away with this progress Steve. I wish I could lose nine pounds....hell, I wish I could find a working scale too for that matter.

    ReplyDelete