Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's nearing bedtime of Day 3

It is almost 10:30 of Day 3 and I feel real good.

I worked out for over an hour with my friend Zach, doing Back and Biceps. Then at 5, I ran for an hour with my friend Chad to the park and back to his place. Got in some lifting and cardio - nice!

I ate very well today. For dinner I had a nicely prepared meal from my lovely girlfriend Tara - which was a Chicken breast with roasted green beans and a garlic white wine sauce...mmm mmm mmm. Twas good...AND LOW CARB! Woooo!

I am probably going to sleep pretty early tonight - I'm quite tired.

See ya tomorrow, bright and early (about 10 am, heh), of Day 4. Peace!

PS - WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That running and cardio exercise is probably going to be your best bet in trimming down. The goal isn't to bulk up but to get slimmer....

    Slimmer...or slimer? Whichever one isn't the green thing from Ghostbusters.

    Anyway, way to go Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right man. I've been doing some pretty good cardio lately. Feeling good. And Slimer tells me to tell you Hello. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you liked your dinner! I will try and find more low carb recipes for you! Love you! You are doing great baby!

    ReplyDelete